Tiger Balm Multi Purpose Pain Balm - Red
Tiger Balm has been used for nearly 100 years and sold throughout the world. Tiger Balm "Works where it hurts."
Uses for temporary relief of minor aches and pains of muscles and joints associated with over-exertion, simple backache, arthritis, strains and sprains.
- Rub well on the affected area. Repeat 3 to 4 times daily.
- For children 2-12 years, consult a doctor before use.
Warnings: For external use only.
When using this product
- Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes
- Do not apply to open wounds or damaged skin
- Do not bandage or use heating pad.
Stop use and ask doctor if
- Condition worsens
- Severe skin irritation occurs
- Pain persists for more than seven days
- Pain clears up and then recurs a few days later
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a healthcare professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
Other Information: This product may cause allergic reaction in some individuals. Test on small area before use.
Country of Origin: Product of India
Storage Instruction: Store at room temperature below 40 C. Keep away form children
Customers Also Bought