- Brand: Royal
You Might Also Like
Royal Basmati Rice
In the Hindi language, Basmati literally means “The Perfumed One” and has been revered for centuries for its spectacular aroma. Basmati Rice can only be grown in one place on earth …the unspoiled, fertile Foothills of the Himalayan Range. There, this extraordinary rice is tended, cultivated and harvested by the finest Indian rice farmers. Indian Basmati Rice is considered a healthy “Super-grain”. Among its various health benefits, it’s known for containing all eight essential amino acids and folic acid. It is non-allergenic, gluten free, low in fat, low in salt, has no cholesterol and has a low to medium glycemic index. Basmati plays a role in the practice of Ayurveda, the ancient practice of striving to live in harmony with your social, physical, mental and spiritual self. Considered to be saatvic or pure, it is easy to digest and helps balance your (vata) metabolism.
Grown in the fertile soil of Himalayas Foothills and nourished by the pure water from the highest snow-covored peaks in the world.
- A tradition of excellence
- From the foothills of the himalayas
- Naturally aromatic premium aged rice
- No. 1 Basmati Rice In the USA
- Premium aged rice, naturally aromatic.
- Grown in the fertile soil of the foothills of the Himalayas
- sed to make biryani ,pulav,fried rice,etc
- Non sticky, Very flavourful
- 1 bag of Basmati Rice (Royal) 15 lb
- Gmo free
- Gluten free
Royal Kusha INC
Country of Origin: Product of India
Ingredients: Basmati rice
Storage Instructions: Keep in a Cool & Dry Place
Customers Also Bought