MTR Pulao Masala
This mix is used for preparing a spiced rice dish. The mix is a fusion of coriander, chillies, cumin, black cumin seeds, mace, poppy seeds, nutmeg, bayleaf, pepper, cloves, cinnamon and cardamom. Pulao also requires vegetables such as french beans, carrots, green peas, potatoes, cauliflower etc., cashew nuts, onions, garlic and ginger. directions are located on packag
How to Use:
- Cook 125g rice (Preferably Basmati) ensuring no lumps and keep aside.
- Cook 250g of chopped vegetables like carrots, beans, peas etc and keep aside.
- Heat 2 tsp ghee/cooking oil and sauce 1 1/2 tsp of ginger-garlic paste.
- Add 125g of chopped onion, few cashew nuts and fry till golden brown. Add the cooked vegetables.
- Add 2 tsp(10g) MTR Pulao Masala, salt to taste, cooked rice and mix well. Add lemon juice if desired and serve hot.
Manufactured By: MTR Foods Pvt Ltd
Ingredients: Coriander, Red Chilli, Cumin, Caraway, Mace, Dry Mango Powder, Bay leaves, Capers, Nutmeg, Black Pepper
Storage Instructions: Store in a Cool & Dry Place. Do not use it the inner pouch is leaking or bloated. Once opened consume completely.