- Brand: Amul
You Might Also Like
Amul Gulab Jamun
Gulab Jamun is among India's most popular desserts! This delicious dessert consists of dumplings traditionally made of thickened or reduced milk, soaked in rose flavored sugar syrup. It gets its name from two words: Gulab which means rose (for the rose flavored syrup) and Jamun which is a kind of deep purple colored Indian berry (the cooked dumplings are dark brown in colour). Serve Gulab Jamun warm or at room temprature; by itself or topped with ice cream!
- Product is ready for eat after heating with syrup
- Just heat & eat
- Amul Gulab Jamun are made out of Pure Khoa
- Manufactured in House of Amul which symbolize Purity
- Highly convenient packing with easy to open tin packing
- Instant serving of Sweets after lunch or dinner
Country of Origin: Product of India
Ingredients: Whole Milk Powder, Tartaric Acid, Sodium Bicarbonate
Storage Instructions: Keep in Cool & Dry Place.
Customers Also Bought