Deep Urad Dal Whole Gota Without Skin
Also called Black Beluga Lentils. Whole Urad dal/dahl is used more like a chili or stew than a soup or dal/dahl. These lentil-like beans have black skins covering creamy white interiors. Whole urad dal/dahl derive their strong, rich, earthy flavor from the black skins. and have an uncanny ability to absorb flavors.
- Matpe beans whole (without skin)
- Matpe haricots tout
- Best Quality
Manufactured By: Deep Foods, Inc
Storage Instructions: Keep in Dry and Cool Place
- Calories 360
- Sodium 0 mg
- Total Fat 2 g
- Potassium 0 mg
- Saturated 0 g
- Total Carbs 62 g
- Polyunsaturated 0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2 g
- Monounsaturated 0 g
- Sugars 0 g
- Trans 0 g
- Protein 24 g
- Cholesterol 0 mg
- Vitamin A 2%
- Calcium 1%
- Vitamin C 0%
- Iron 1%
How to make Crispy Suji Urad Dal Dosa:
- Soak the urad dal for 5 hours. Then grind it to a paste.
- To it, add suji, water and salt. Mix it well and let it ferment for a whole night.
- The next day, add water to make a slightly thin batter for the dosa.
- Heat a tawa. When it's hot, sprinkle water and wipe it with a cloth. Pour the batter in the centre and move in a circle outward. Put oil on the sides.
- Fill up with your choice of filling and enjoy it with sambar and chutney of your choice.