Deep 100% Pure Cow Ghee
Ghee is made from butter which has had all the water boiled out, leaving pure clarified butter. It has a sweet, nutty flavor and is the cooking medium of choice in Indian cuisine. It can be used in place of butter when sautéing or browning.
Ghee keeps for months without refrigeration (as long as you don't allow moisture to get in), and even longer when refrigerated.
Manufactured By: Deep Foods. Inc
Country of Origin: Product of USA
Ingredients: 100% Clarified butter
Storage Instructions: Keep in Dry and Cool Place
Nutrition facts: Service size 1tsp (5mg)
- Calories 45
- Sodium 0 mg
- Total Fat 5 g
- Potassium 0 mg
- Saturated 3 g
- Total Carbs 0 g
- Polyunsaturated 0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0 g
- Monounsaturated 0 g
- Sugars 0 g
- Trans 0 g
- Protein 0 g
- Cholesterol 15 mg
- Vitamin A 0%
- Vitamin C 0%
- Calcium 0%
- Iron 0%
Benefits and usage of Ghee:
- Make it your primary cooking fat for sautéing.
- Swap it for butter for spreading on baked goods.
- Toss steamed vegetables with ghee and sea salt.
- Use it in any recipe that calls for cooking oil.
- Use it in place of coconut oil or palm oil for baking.
- If roasting vegetables, you can melt ghee and then drizzle it on like olive oil before baking.
Customers Also Bought