- Brand: Deep
You Might Also Like
Deep Besan Flour (Gram)
Besan, also know as Gram Flour or Chick Peas Flour.
- Best quality
Country of Origin: Product of India
Ingredients: Chickpeas (Channa Dal).
Storage Instructions: Keep in Cool & Dry Place
Allergy Advice: Made is a facility that processes peanuts, tree nuts, soy, milk, wheat and sesame.
Nutrition facts:Serving Size 100g
- Calories 387
- Total Fat 6.7g 10 %
- Saturated Fat 0.7g 4 %
- Sodium 64mg 3 %
- Total Carbohydrate 58g 19 %
- Dietary Fiber 11g 44 %
- Sugar 11g
- Protein 22g 44 %
- Vitamin A 1 %
- Vitamin C 0 %
- Calcium 4 %
- Iron 27 %
How to make Bajji/Pakora
- Cut the vegetables into small pieces. Generally raw banana, potato, brinjal, onion and other similar vegetables are made into thin slices. Cauliflower and broccoli are cut into bite sized florets. Bread is cut diagonally to form a triangle and appalam is kept whole or halved.
- Mix all the dry ingredients (besan, corn flour, red chili powder, baking soda, cumin powder, turmeric powder and salt) in a bowl.
- Add water little by little while mixing it constantly to make a smooth batter.
- In the mean time heat oil for deep frying. Add a tbsp of hot oil to the batter and mix. This step also yields crispy bajjis.
- Dip the vegetable slices ( or bread or shrimp or chicken pieces) one at a time in the batter so that it is completely coated with the batter.
- Drop it carefully in the hot oil. Do not overcrowd the oil. There should be enough space for the bhajis to float in the oil without getting stuck to each other.
- Deep fry till it becomes golden brown.
- Drain excess oil in paper towels and serve hot with some chutney, hot sauce or ketchup.
Customers Also Bought