Bambino Roasted Vermicelli
Bambino Fine Roasted Vermicelli is made by a special process that ensures it is non-sticky and doesn't form clumps. You can use Bambino Roasted Vermicelli in so many ways! Make creamy, sweet kheer, savory upma, or toss it with boiled vegetables for a wholesome pulao.
Recipe for Vegetable Pulao provided on pack.
- Ready to cook
- Time saver
- More vlume
- Fuel saver
Bambino Agro Industries Ltd.
Country of Origin: Product of India
Ingredients: Hard wheat semolina
Storage Instructions: Keep in Dry and Cool Place.
|Total Fat||1 g||Potassium||0 mg|
|Saturated||0 g||Total Carbs||83 g|
|Polyunsaturated||1 g||Dietary Fiber||3 g|
|Monounsaturated||0 g||Sugars||0 g|
|Trans||0 g||Protein||11 g|
How to make upma:
- Soak noodles in hot water 10 minutes; drain and set aside.
- Sauté diced onion in hot oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat 5 minutes or until tender. Add carrot and next 4 ingredients; cook, stirring occasionally, 2 minutes.
- Stir together broth and cornstarch until smooth; add to chicken mixture. Add soy sauce and oyster sauce; bring mixture to a boil, and cook 1 minute. Remove from heat; serve over noodles. Garnish, if desired.
How to make kheer::
- Heat ghee in a pan.
- Fry the cloves and cardamom till the release their aroma in the ghee.
- Now add the vermicelli and fry till they become golden brown.
- Pour the milk and let it come to a boil.
- Add sugar and mix well.
- Lower the flame and let the milk simmer for 5-7 minutes till the vermicelli gets cooked and the milk thickens a little.
- Lastly add chopped almonds or any dry fruits.
- Serve hot, warm or cold.
- If serving chilled, then refrigerate and then serve later.