- Brand: Aashirvaad
You Might Also Like
Aashirvaad Select Sharbati Atta
Aashirvaad Atta is made from the choicest grains - heavy on the palm, golden amber in colour and hard in bite. It is carefully ground using modern 'chakki - grinding' process for the perfect balance of colour, taste and nutrition which also ensures that Aashirvaad atta contains 0% Maida and is 100% Sampoorna Atta. The dough made from Aashirvaad Atta absorbs more water, hence rotis remain softer for longer.
- 100% Atta
- 0% Maida
Country Of Origin: Product of India
Storage Instructions: Keep in Cool & Dry Place
Package: Plastic Packet
Nutrition facts: (per 200 g) Calories 678 Total Fat 4 g Saturated 1 g Polyunsaturated 0 g Monounsaturated 0 g Trans 0 g Cholesterol 0 mg Sodium 10 mg Potassium 0 mg Total Carbs 145 g Dietary Fiber 24 g Sugars 1 g Protein 27 g
Delicious to use in Wheat Halwa, Aloo Parantha, Chapathis, Rotis and Wheat Breads
How to make Rotis:
- 1. Pour the wheat flour, salt, and ghee into a bowl and mix the ingredients together.
2. Add ½ a cup of water to the flour mixture and stir the mixture until it's soft and supple.
3. Add the remaining water slowly, stirring until it's fully combined.
4. Place the dough into an oiled bowl and cover it for 25 minutes.
5. Divide the dough into 10-12 small balls, and dip them into flour.
6. Roll the dough with a rolling pin until the balls resemble thin, round pancakes.
7. Heat a heavy frying pan, tawa, or griddle over medium heat and cook each chapati on both sides.
8. Remove the chapati from the heat, and wrap it in a towel until they are all ready.
Customers Also Bought